So it’s official… May 18th will be my last shift working at the pub and restaurant. I have taken a leap of faith, going FREELANCE?! with my first big gig at Meadowlark Yoga, Edinburgh. I’ll be helping them behind the scenes to build their client base, work on scheduling and generally soak up the delicious, healing atmosphere. This place is amazing. If you live in Edinburgh, or just swing by every once in a while, STOP BY Meadowlark. There is a yoga class for everyone, be it gentle, restorative or hard core power flows. And what’s more, next door is their very own cafe serving up mind blowing super juices, hearty soups, salads, sandwiches and soul feeding treats.
How about this for a day:
- Early Morning Yoga to stretch out before the day at Meadowlark
- A delicious green juice and bowl of almond milk and granola at Cafe 39
- A session with resident holistic wizards at Meadowlark; try Thai Massage or Tui Na perhaps?
- Try something new – Aerial Yoga, too. much. fun
- And you’ll still be home for dinner and movie
So if you hadn’t guessed, I’m a little excited. It’s scary; ditching the security that has cocooned me for my adult working life and exchanging it for healthier working environments and a little dose of healthy challenges.
Wish me luck!