1. James Dean… they don’t make em like the used to. Went to the Filmhouse the other day to catch East of Eden, and swoon with a glass of red wine
Photograph: Cine Text/Allstar
2. Sunshine – sun’s creeping out, feel the Vitamin D!
3. Ondine – what would I be without seafood? This place aint cheap but it’s phenomenal. I always have the langoustines and a glass of prosecco. SH can’t see passed the oysters. Bonus – it also sources sustainable produce in line with fish2fork.
Photograph: Ondine website
4. Cognitive Behavioural Therapy – CBT helped me overcome anxiety issues whilst I was at University and now I feel the tools it gave me help me immensely in day to day life. I am very keen to tie in key concepts from CBT with mindfullness and meditation techniques for a hybrid therapy to help people tackle their demons.
5. Nail Glow – this stuff is magic but I can’t take credit for its discovery. www.acupofjo.com always hits the mark, and this particular treasure was a find by Jo. So slick it simply enhances your nails, whites are whiter and pinks, pinker.
Photograph: A Cup of Jo