1. My Christmas Tree! – The house is looking lovely and festive, with a tree, fairylights, wreath, poinsetta and gold and silver baubles everywhere!
2. Co-Op Mince Pies – Delish, but unfortunately too cleanly cut to pass as home baked.
3. The Chocolate Tree, Bruntsfield. For EVERYTHING chocolate (incidentally, I had a hot, spiced apple juice). Perfect for Christmas presents, dessert shopping, recipe ideas and a pit stop if you’re in the area.
4. Online Yoga Classes. It’s too bloody cold to be traipsing about Edinburgh in leggings looking for a yoga class. This website means I can roll out of bed straight onto my yoga mat, choose the type of class I’d like to do that day (yoga/pilates/evening etc etc) and stream it on my laptop! Bonus – it’s free.
5. Fillet Steaks! Ordered for Xmas Day 🙂 🙂 From this amazing family butchers.