1. Autumn Watch on BBC 2 – What could be better than getting to watch Autumn unfold from the comfort of your own sofa. Cosy watching… try it!
2. Veggie black pudding – I tried this for the first time this week. I highly recommend! Oat based, coloured with beetroot, flavoured with spices and seasoning, this stuff is delicious fried, in a salad, with a poached egg, with scallops – however you like your meaty black pud. And it’s healthier 🙂 I tried the stuff from this company.
3. Frangelico hot chocs – I have a feeling these may feature quite heavily during my winter. Remember these?
4. Simple Soothing Eye Balm – because my eyes are always soooo sleepy, and sooo heavy, zzzzzz
5. My good friend Beck, of Beck’s Modern Life fame, is leaving us to go back to Australia 😦 I’ll miss our chats over a bottle of sauvignon blanc. Come back soon, Beck!