1. Millefeuille. Enough said (see post below).
2. Christina Hendricks in Mad Men. This is why I want to be a red head… Incidentally an equally awesome t.v show. I know I’m a bit behind the trend, but better late than never.
3. The Summer Book – by Tove Jannson (author of the “Moomins!”). Although we are rapidly slipping away from summer, this lovely story of grandmother-granddaughter relationships set on a rugged and remote, beautiful Scandinavian island, swiftly brings you back to warm summers, paddling through rock pools. Our imaginations are seemingly at their best as grandchildren and grandparents – there is something to be said for that.
4. Love Food Hate Waste. This organisation is doing a great job of promoting food waste reduction by providing helpful advice, tips and access to relevant information. SH and I are pretty good with food waste, probably because not much escapes these greedy guts. Having said that, there is always plenty more to be done and this site helps bring your attention to some really interesting/scary facts, but more importantly helps you to put things right.
5. “Green” the new category shortly joining my blog. For interesting environmental/sustainability/energy efficiency news I spot about the web. Arriving here soon!