1. Breakfast burritos, genius. Cafe Milk on Morrison street does an amazing one with chorizo, scrambled egg, gruyere and tomato on flatbread. I was feeling veggie this morning so switched my chorizo for black olives. Delish! No burrito photos I’m afraid 😦 but here are some of the cafe. You MUST go!
2. Cafe Milk – Morrison St, Edinburgh (see above)
3. The new John Lewis add. A cheesy but goody.
4. Marsala pretty much being added to all my dinners at the moment
5. Aditi Yoga on Palmerston Place makes me feel like a better person (especially after breakfast burritos and marsala laden dinners)