1. Stringy Brae Riesling – I was at a wine tasting on Monday and got introduced to the beautiful Rieslings of Australia. A little boutique wine shop around the corner from our new house stocks this lovely Clare Valley Riesling from the south of Australia. Riesling is one of the most confusing wines out there, having such a wide spectrum from very dry to the far end of sweet dessert wines. This particular one benefits from the region’s hot summer days and cool autumn nights to produce a very fragrant, fresh, dry white wine. Lovely! We enjoyed it with home cooked Chinese dumplings and vegetable fried rice.
2. Childhood snacks – Every now and then I come across a snack from my childhood. Today I rediscovered these prawn toast crisp thingies…amazing! Nothing like a blast from your primary school lunch box past!
3. Sweet bird houses – I’m on the hunt for various bird paraphernalia for my little front garden. If you see anything cool, send it my way. These ones are cute!
4. H & M Leggings – As most of my friends know, I’m no shopper. The ad for these leggings however, nearly made me walk into the bus stop (Lana Del Rey can have this effect too incidentally). Mmmmm perfect for a little ‘oliday wear me thinks.
5. Touch lamp – This was Stephen’s suggestion for the list. We both went “wooooah” when we discovered the touch lamp in our bedroom. Who invented this? Isn’t it a wonderful idea?!