It’s a new year, it’s January. Time for the tree to come down, the December hangover to commence and time to sort out exactly what I’m going to do with myself for the rest of the year. The year didn’t get off to a great start when I was asked (shortly after midnight) if I was pregnant… Hopefully the rest of the year will pan out better, and here are some of the things I hope will help that happen!
- 2012 will be all about the music. I’m going to try and see far more live gigs than I managed in 2011, and top of my hit list is Pearl Jam in June
- 2012 and horse riding. I’m finally back in the saddle so I’m not going to let this one slip away this year! (this one is going to count as my fitness resolution. No Gyms).
- 2012 and friends. The older I get the further I seem to travel from my friends. This year I want to make sure free time and money gets better spent on reconnecting with friends around the UK (and in Edinburgh!) and around the world. If that means travelling to San Francisco than so be it!
- 2012 and family. I already have a date in the diary for a big family get together in March. I can’t wait! It’s been a while, and I suppose that’s what you get with big families who enjoy their travelling adventures.
- 2012 and food. Eat better, locally sourced, yummy well cooked food in a wider variety of places. The year kicks off well for this one with a reservation at the Plumed Horse next Thursday.
Obviously there are the less exciting things that need to get sorted out like work and finances but I’m hoping they will all fall into place one way or another.
Wish me luck!